Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is There Life after 50?


Yes,there is life after 50 ..I don't feel 50 but I'm more confident and hey..how many more mistakes can we make at 50?


The morning of my 50th birthday,I lay in bed reflecting on my life so far and what I had learnt a year before,after my husband operation on his heart.It was truly a nightmare...to an fro the hospital,seeing to his needs and made him accommodating. Children were afraid..what if and what if..


Most women don't want to tell their age but I'm proud to tell the world that I'm 50 and I want to celebrate every birthday till 80?or probably more...



The things I'd learned in my life,the mistakes I've made and the choices I'd taken....At this age,I still have girlfriends who love me (infact they wouldn't want to leave me) my SL ( a dentist ) and my KT (a PA ). We've been together ever since the three of us met by accident in the maternity ward hehehehe in maternity ward!!.




We all delivered beautiful baby girl 23yrs ago.




There's some sort of a chemistry we have and it's truly amazing that our friendship could survive till now....I thank ALLAH for blessing me with that charm and that smile. Relationship that has to be kept a secret. Well,our lives aren't perfect,we're not doing what we should be...we thought that we have failed in some way.Yet the truth is it's OK to have a messy life and get things wrong. Its OK to go after something and fail...we should not be afraid of not being perfect or fear the failure...we should embrace the life we have and live every moment to the full.


I decided to make each day joyful and meaningful in even one small way...

1 comment:

  1. Well written. Definitely, there is life after 50... Hehe. There is a very good example near by...

    ReplyDelete